Ski Trip!!

In a wonderfully-timed post-interview trip, we're spending four days in Snowbird, UT skiing and playing a bunch of Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride.

We are here:
For a general idea of what's going on when we hit the slopes, this is what Tom and Lori and Brad look like when they ski:




This is what I look like:



But luckily enough, they're very patient with me and very encouraging. (And Brad says I'm actually much better than that...) And so far, my knee's held up nicely.

At the moment, I'm sitting in the condo with Lori, watching a ton of snow falling, enjoying a comfortable, warm, room, and waiting for the boys to get back from the second half of the day. Because, you see, the best thing to do when it's super foggy and snowy and there's no visibility, is to ski the trees. So you can know where you're going. In narrow caverns and such. Yeah, have fun with that Tom and Brad! We'll see you when you get home!

We're excited about being here and getting the chance to rest. And then when we get back to Chicago, I have a whole week's worth of work to do! I will finally be paying Illinois income taxes! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment