Life update

New update to our life... I, Cassia, got into the PhD program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at IIT, Illinois Institute of Technology! (Yes, a tech school, yes, it has a good psych program... go figure.)

I am so excited!! I get to go to school again! I get to do something I really want to do! I think this was God letting me know that this is something He wants me to do too!

This is a good night. A really good night. We opened a bottle of Girard 2007 Petite Sirah in celebration.

I am a very happy girl.

3 comments:

Kathy Fay Lee said...

Congrats! I've actually visited IIT because I had a friend go there. It's a great campus! Yayyy for following your heart!

SHEREMYANDJELLEY said...

Wow! That is the best news I have heard all day. IO Psych is very cool! We are proud of you friend!

Jenetta Penner said...

good times

Post a Comment