Quick Update Time

Hello all!

Just a quick life update. Life is good, though I'm in a little bit of a transition time and I'm trying to process what God has for me in my life. And I've been alternating between stressing out and getting frustrated, and just sitting back and realizing God has it under control. But at small group tonight it came to me as we were going around for prayer requests that everyone is in a time of transition in their lives. A couple of us are looking for work, a couple of us are going to school, one couple put an offer in for a house, one girl is getting involved in some new Bible studies with some new people. We are all going through some sort of transition period. And honestly, that will probably never stop. Once you get the job you have to find your niche, then you get promoted, then you find something new. Or once you get the house then you get the dog and then you think about having a family. And so on and so forth. So if I don't start leaning on Christ and His perfect plan now, then in all the next transitions, I'll be as lost and confused as I felt sometimes this week. Time to remember to focus on Jesus.

But at least I know that even if life is confusing, there is always good food to cook! I've neglected taking pictures of food this week, so I'll put up some not-as-great pictures of tonight's meal. It was a Cassia original (the basic quiche proportions I stole from Barbara Bush, but the inner workings I made up.) Chicken Andouille Sausage Quiche with cilantro and green onions and lots of spices inside. Mmmmmm. It was spicy with a little hint of sweetness from the crust. Yummy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment