More Fall Loveliness

Hi friends. I couldn't resist putting up some more fall pictures from yesterday. I walked to Trader Joe's (picked up ingredients for Rachel Ray's really easy and delicious Southwest Turkey Burgers, minus the bacon) and on my way back I passed a school with a ton of fall-y trees that had dropped their leaves all over the sidewalk. So, I stooped down and started gathering them up. I mean, you can't just ignore free decorations made by none other than the Creator of the universe. (And, really, what're a few moments of sheer embarrassment while everyone wonders why that girl is picking stuff up off the ground going to do, kill me?) Enjoy a few more pieces of Fall, from our house to yours!





2 comments:

SHEREMYANDJELLEY said...

Great shots! I miss the Fall and the colors it brings. Tell Brad we are playing wallyball Friday if he wants to play. Keep up the blogging! JV

michi said...

Goodness you are so cute. Where did you get the susie homemaker gene because I think I'm short that one...

Post a Comment