Fall is Coming!

Fall is coming! The leaves are starting to change colors and the air is getting crisp (not cold yet, just crisp.) I went to an apple festival with some friends from our small group and saw some freshly harvested apples. I've been drinking tea. And all the stores think Halloween is tomorrow, apparently. It's fun to be in a place that can feel like fall. Everyone here says that fall is the best season, so we'll have to do our best to enjoy it!

This is the view out our window at the moment with some yellowing leaves. If you click on the picture and make it bigger you can see it better.


And, in another start of a new season, this is what I've come to dub our small-group-salad that I made for our first small group meeting on Monday night. (I'm pretty sure I also made it for our first small group meeting in San Diego with our great friends there... hopefully this group turns out just as wonderfully!)


Enjoy the cooling weather wherever you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment