Fall Yummy Things

You all know I've been excited about cooking at home again. Well, I went to Whole Foods and it gave me too many good ingredients to ignore so I got to make some goodness tonight. I got some free-range chicken sausages with basil and sun-dried tomato and some yellow and green heirloom tomatoes. And so I made pasta with the sausage and an heirloom tomato-based cream sauce, and of course some of our home-grown basil on top!


And I now have a new favorite thing... tea floats. Last night I was having some decaf english breakfast tea and it was too hot so I was just sitting waiting for it to cool, and then it came to me. What if I put a little ice cream on top and made a float? Oh my word. So very good. Vanilla bean english breakfast float. I must remember there's ice cream in it so I don't drink them every day. But now I know they exist so they'll be tempting me.

Now off to watch USC hopefully do better than last week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment