Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey friends, Happy Celebration of Love Day! Just for today, some lovely little ranunculus to enjoy


For this week's recipe wrap-up, just a couple good things to share.



A basic herb-encrusted salmon over rice that I love to make. I use Mrs. Dash Original Blend, throw it all over the salmon and pan sear the salmon till it's done. For the rice, I like to use chicken stock and I also add some Mrs. Dash to tie the flavors together. Sometimes I completely change my mind and use curry, but this was a Dash kind of night.


The other meal of the week was a really yummy, simple pasta dish. I had leftover roasted chicken to use up and we hadn't had pasta in a really long time. I used this Chicken Bolognese recipe, only swapped out the ground chicken with the diced roasted and used shells instead of penne.

Here's the sauce simmering away


And here's the finished product, mmmmmm!


I hope you've had a wonderful Valentine's with a friend, a spouse, a love, or your dog (or a combination thereof). Happy eating!

1 comments:

seth said...

yumm i'm really hungry now!

Post a Comment