Paperwhites

So I found a new favorite cheap thing that I never knew existed. Call me late to the game on this one, but I am not much of a botanist so I've never heard of Paperwhites. But it turns out they are related to an Amaryllis, which I have heard of, and they are a really easy to grow bulb plant. This is how easy to grow they are... you stick them in a bowl of water and they bloom in 3 weeks. That's it. You're gonna want some stone to hold them in place.

The best part was that they were 50 cents for each bulb at this nursery my friend Sarah and I were at! So I got five. And put them in a bowl. And put some stone and water in the bowl with them.





Aren't they cool looking? I love my camera with natural light to work with.

I'll update you on their progress. I'm thinking I might be able to not kill them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment